Terms & conditions:
- Payment is required within 30 days of completed work & our estimates are good for 90 days.
- Per Minnesota law, Cut & Leave Tree Service is required to add a sales tax of 8.13% for tree services.
- Grass may become dented, damaged, or torn during the tree removal or trimming process. (We try our best to limit damage to grass).
- Certain IMMOVABLE objects may be damaged during the tree removal process (such as plants, flowers, shrubs, gardens, flower beds etc) – we try our best to limit damage to plants & shrubs.
- Please remove any chicken wire or loose fencing near the work site.
- Surrounding trees that are nearby may become slightly damaged in the tree removal process (broken branches etc) – although we try our best not to damage nearby trees.
- The homeowner is responsible for removing nearby MOVABLE items (such as decorations, play equipment, Christmas lights, signs, bird feeders, bird baths, fountains, pottery, plant hangers, fire rings, chairs, tables, grills, movable lights, solar lights etc)
- Cut & Leave Tree Service is not liable for the damage of MOVABLE personal items/objects left within the working space before the job begins.
- Anything that can be moved should be moved to the opposite side of the working space. If the homeowner is in question whether an object is within range of being damaged, please proceed with caution and move the object anyhow.
- When working over a roof light damage from branches & twigs may occur to your roof, gutters, railings & deck. (We try our best to limit scratches, cracks, and damage). Major damage is covered by Cut & Leave.
- Please keep pets inside during the tree removal process.
- Please stay inside. Cut & Leave is not responsible for any personal injury if individuals (outside the Cut & Leave work crew) walk underneath the tree during tree service operations.
- Please pick up pet feces before work begins.
- Cut & Leave Tree Service is not responsible for the hauling of tree debris. Our company specializes in tree removal or trimming only, not hauling. Hauling is subcontracted. We have great subcontractor recommendations! Info is available at cutandleave.com
- Cut & Leave is not responsible and does not perform stump grinding – We have great subcontractor recommendations! Info is available at cutandleave.com
- Cut & Leave is not liable for other subcontractors hired during the tree removal process. (Before, during or after the tree removal process).
- Cut & Leave is not responsible for moving the tree once it is on the ground. We do not firewood chunk, stack, rearrange, or move the tree unless stated otherwise in the contract. (We often adjust debris for an additional price).
- If we are hired to chunk firewood, we do not cut firewood into exact measurements. (Large pieces are typically cut into roughly 12-24 inch pieces, and brush is cut into roughly 5-15 foot pieces).
- Cut & Leave is not responsible for moving debris off your neighbors property beyond contract agreement.
- If the homeowner’s tree reaches into the neighbor’s property, the homeowner is responsible for notifying the neighbor prior to work that Cut & Leave may need to access their property.
- Cut & Leave may need to access different parts of your yard or house during the tree removal process (We may need to access your roof and/or drive our vehicles onto your grass).
- Cut & Leave may need to disconnect power or other utilities during the tree removal process. (Utility disconnections are handled by the local power company, utilities are typically reconnected in less than 24 hrs)